Join us, you will enjoy the following treatment:
- Salary with market competitiveness;
- Warm welfare guarantee: five social insurance and one housing fund, supplementary medical insurance, birthday gifts, holiday gifts, staff travel, regular physical examination, staff group construction, meal allowance, etc.;
- Employees shall enjoy paid annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, funeral leave and other paid holidays;
- Perfect training system: systematic training for new employees, continuous training for sales personnel, specialized training for core personnel, and institutionalized training for all employees;Open class training, personal study, overseas study Tours, etc.;
- Dual career development of professional path and management path;
- Abundant spare time activities: love band, cool running group, basketball club, dragon boat association, various staff activities.
The following shows the positions being advertised, Please send your resume to the personnel department: email@example.com
- Responsible for product procurement in accordance with the company's procu
- rement process. Including enquiry, negotiation, signing contract, cargo inspecti
- on, and payment arrangements.
- Keep pace with the market information, optimize the cost of procurement. Providethe latest market information and effective support to the sales team.
- Coordinate and solve the problems of delivery time, shipment,arrangepre‐shipmentcargo inspection, deal with complaints of product quantity & quality from customers.
- Find and develop suppliers that are able to meet internal customers' requirements
- as well as to provide a competitive advantage to the company, establish the
- directory of suppliers and do the regular assessment. Full investigation to collect
- news and background of new suppliers and new products.
- Implement products training and writing market research report.
Qualification and Experience
- Junior college degree or above, food chemical, biotechnology education
- background is a plus.
- At least two years’ experience in sourcing & procurement of food additives or
- pharmaceutical intermediates. Experience of Amino Acids and Vitamins
- procurement in a trading company is preferred.
- Professional knowledge of procurement, good ability to collect, collate and
- analyze information.
- Have strategic procurement vision and excellent market sensitivity.
- Strong communication and organization skills with proven ability to communicate
- proactively and effectively internally and externally. Goog team spirit.
- Strong analytical, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Experience in working clearly and sensibly with good ethics.
- Excellent learning, interpersonal and presentation skills. Take initiatives to work
- independently under diverse and fast‐paced environment
Compensation & benefit
- Basic salary plus commission & bonus.
- Public holidays and paid annual leave.
- Dinner allowance.
- Full time bachelor degree or above, at least five years of human resource working experience, Internet industry experience is preferred
- Strong self drive and learning ability, able to adapt to the rapid change and development of the organization
- The first mock exam and other practical modules of human resources have strong professional skills and rich practical experience.