What is TRANSGLUTAMINASE?
Transglutaminase is a food enzyme which is widely distributed in nature, is composed of simple amino acid chains, and in processing industry is used to improve revolutionary the physical properties of foods which containing various proteins, to add value to products.
We got Transglutaminase by fermentation process which is similar to making beer, wine and cheese, using conventional microorganisms called Streptoverticillium Mobaraense.
Main physical properties improving
- Improves the final texture of products
- Facilitates the elimination of phosphates and caseinates
- Increase juiciness in products
- Good solubility in brine
- Increases water retention capacity
- Decreasing loss and waste during manufacturing
- Increase slice ability
- Replace binding agent such as salt